Reti360 is a revolutionary real estate transaction platform startup. We are passionate about our mission to leverage technology to automate the contract-through-closing portion of the residential home closing journey. Building on decades of industry knowledge and successes, we are launching integrated workflows with comprehensive features to integrate all closing participants, including, agents, consumers, and professional service providers on a single secure platform to minimize delays, cut closing time, and reduce expenses.
Our team includes industry veterans in real estate, finance, technology, and sales, each with deep experience in building successful companies. We are seeking a rockstar Technical Support Representative that shares our excitement to modernize the ambitious, but traditionally antiquated, real estate transaction. Real estate is now, more than ever, ready for its next chapter to meet consumer, professional, and market demands. Are you ready to join us?
Responsibilities And Duties
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Perform hands-on and automated troubleshooting & debugging of issues
- Participate in and confirm all code releases
- Work with Project Managers to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Translate requirements to testable user stories and add them to Jira
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved and before releases
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and project managers) to identify system requirements
- Provide support for internal teams and clients using the software in understanding and using tools and features released
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train internal and external users to implement solutions
- Other requests that support the business at supervisor requests
- Two years of University in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Should be highly organized
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development process and appropriate tools (like Jira, etc)