Reti360 is a revolutionary real estate transaction platform startup. We are passionate about our mission to leverage technology to automate the contract-through-closing portion of the residential home closing journey. Building on decades of industry knowledge and successes, we are launching integrated workflows with comprehensive features to integrate all closing participants, including, agents, consumers, and professional service providers on a single secure platform to minimize delays, cut closing time, and reduce expenses.
Our team includes industry veterans in real estate, finance, technology, and sales, each with deep experience in building successful companies. We are seeking a rockstar Technical Support Representative that shares our excitement to modernize the ambitious, but traditionally antiquated, real estate transaction. Real estate is now, more than ever, ready for its next chapter to meet consumer, professional, and market demands. Are you ready to join us?
Reti360 is seeking a passionate individual with a desire to own the Marketing function of a hyper-growth SaaS company. We need a creative, success-driven, and adaptable Director of Marketing to build the overall marketing strategy for Reti360 as well as its official upcoming product launch and consistently grow user adoption of the SaaS platform.
This is a full life-cycle marketing position that includes (but is not limited to) the following.
- Overarching marketing strategy for the Reti360 brand as well as the launch of the product.
- Develop content marketing plan and execution including, content calendars, execution, and optimization for digital, e-newsletter, events, sales materials, in conjunction with an outsourced creative and editorial team.
- Work alongside outsourced PR team to develop and deliver on key messages to drive awareness and client engagement and conversion.
- Identify and attend relevant events and conferences for Reti360 to showcase its thought leadership.
- Work alongside product and sales leads to develop the proper engagement and sales strategies to target both B2B and B2C Real Estate transaction participants. This will encompass campaign execution for demand generation, sales support, cross-sell, and loyalty marketing tactics.
- Report weekly on marketing metrics to the executive team as well as the broader organization.
- 8+ years of marketing experience with at least 3 years growing a B2B/B2C SaaS brand on either the agency or client-side. Bonus if that brand was new to the market. A huge value is given to start-up experience.
- A variety of tactical marketing experiences. Come prepared with stories of successful marketing ideas you created and executed.
- Successful candidate is naturally curious—as well as personally intrigued by broad technology innovations that will continue to transform the Real Estate industry.
- Be a doer, not a talker. This is an exciting opportunity if you are someone who gets things done. You will be supported to move fast, fail fast, and most importantly, learn.
- Experience using Pipedrive, Salesforce, Marketo, Quickmail, and other marketing automation tools a must.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA is preferred.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.